New Students 2020-2021

Welcome to Maple Creek Middle School. We are pleased you have chosen Northwest Allen County School District for your child's education. Below you will find the information and forms needed to enroll your student at Maple Creek Middle School. When this information is complete, please drop it off at the Maple Creek Office between the hours of 8:00 am and 3:00 pm . If you have any questions, please feel free to call the school at 260-338-0802. We look forward to meeting you and your student!

We will need the following before your student can be successfully enrolled:


We will need the following before a student can be enrolled:

  1. Copy of birth certificate
  2. Copy of current (up-to-date) immunization records
  3. Copy of one of the following for proof of residency:
    • Current Utility Statement (gas, water, or electric only no phone or cable bill)
    • Rental Agreement with dates of residency
    • Closing statement from purchase of home
    • If in the process of building or purchasing a home you will need an affidavit from the Superintendent's office
  4. WE WILL NEED A COPY OF YOUR DRIVERS LICENSE MATCHING THE RESIDENCY ADDRESS WITHIN 30 DAYS OF ENROLLMENT. Please be aware if you don't provide a copy within 30 days of enrollment your student will not be able to return to school until we receive it.
  5. Enrollment Forms:

New Student Enrollment Form

6th Grade Course Guide

6th Grade Course Selection

7th Grade Course Guide

7th Grade Course Selection

8th Grade Course Guide

8th Grade Course Selection


Student Health History Form - Required for all students

CHIRP - Children and Hoosiers Immunization Registry Program - Required for all students

Indiana Dept. Education Work Survey - Required for all students

Parent/Guardian Active Duty Military Form Only for those students who have a parent or guardian currently serving active duty.

Permissions Forms

- Required for all students To download a PDF version of the handbook, click on this link. NACS Middle School Handbook

Device Protection Plan form - Optional but encouraged for all students

3rd Party Custodial Agreement Form For use if the student lives with someone other than biological or adoptive parents

Form III - For students whose non-custodial parent only lives in NACS

Form I - For students who do not yet have custody determination by the Court

Math For information on our Accelerated Math Program, please click on the following:
Math Pathways